What is the minimum CAT score for IIM Ahmedabad?

IIM Ahmedabad accepts students based on their CAT 2023 score, a writing test, and an interview.

MBA institutes like IIMs, which are well-known, make sure to get the best students. They do this by setting a high CAT exam score requirement.

IIM Ahmedabad has maintained a CAT entrance exam cutoff percentile of 80 for the last three years, allowing a diverse group of students to join the campus.

Your CAT score matters a lot, making up about 70% of your application evaluation, and the remaining 30% comes from your application rating.

To get into IIM Ahmedabad, you need to have a CAT score of at least 85 percentile overall. If you belong to the NC-OBC or EWS categories, the minimum score required is 75 percentile.

IIMA has played a big role in shaping the business world in India, with the most CEOs in the BSE 500 list who have an MBA coming from IIMA.

Swipe up for more information on IIM Ahedabad cut-off.