NEW DELHI: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has begin the Karnataka PGCET 2022 registration procedure. Candidates seeking for admission into MTech, MBA or MCA courses in Karnataka institutes can fill up the online application form. The Karnataka PGCET application form 2022 is accessible at kea.kar.nic.in.
It is to be noted that the deadline to pay the Karnataka PGCET application form fee is October 24, 2022, before 4 pm. Candidates have to give a valid email id and an working mobile number so that they can get the User ID and password. These credentials will be needed for completing the Karnataka PGCET application form.
Also Read: SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) final result out at ssc.nic.in, check for direct link
|Karnataka PGCET application form 2022 release date||October 15, 2022|
|Last date to pay the application form fee||October 24, 2022|
|Last date to complete the online application entry process by fee paid to candidates||October 26, 2022|
1. Visit kea.kar.nic.in (https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/)
2. Click on the link to fill Karnataka PGCET form for 2022
3. Complete the registration process by filling in basic details such as name, number, and email id.
4. The generated USER ID / Application will be sent to your registered mobile number.
5. Pay the PGCET registration fees.
6. Now, log in using the credentials provided and fill in the remaining fields.
7. Upload the documents as per specifications.
The Karnataka PGCET 2022 exam date is yet to be announced. KEA is expected to declare the Karnataka PGCET exam date 2022 for MTech, MBA, and MCA shortly at the official website. The Karnataka PGCET 2022 official website is kea.kar.nic.in. Students are guided to keep inspecting the official website for Karnataka PGCET 2022 latest news and updates.
PriyaOctober 19, 2022 at 7:16 am
Tell me the exam date
gyanOctober 19, 2022 at 9:15 am
The Karnataka PGCET Exam Date is not announced yet but the Karnataka PGCET exam will be conducted in 2nd week of November 2022
Code HerbOctober 23, 2022 at 2:56 pm
In my opinion here someone has gone in cycles