Whenever we talk about MBA courses then mostly comes to our mind that MBA courses are offered by only one MBA College but we are wrong top B-Schools are also offering this program. There are more than 50 popular B-Schools available in India.
IIM Bangalore, IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Lucknow, IIM Kozhikode, IIM Udaipur, IIM Calcutta, ISB Hyderabad, XLRI Jamshedpur, SPJIMR Mumbai are offering the best 1 year MBA (Master in Business Administration) course for leading career growth.
In the latest data, it is found that the top 1 year MBA course in India is EPGP by IIM Bangalore, PGPX by IIM Ahmedabad, PGP by ISB, GSCM, and DEM by IIM Udaipur. Few non- IIM B-Schools are also providing the best 1 year MBA program in India like MDI Gurugram, SPJIMR Mumbai, and XLRI Jamshedpur
Now we are going to discuss 1 year MBA courses on the basis of 5 major parameters which are very important:
1) Ranks of business schools
2) Programmes offered by MBA Colleges
3) Average package offered in the Placements
4) Applicants Eligibility( both working experience and score of GMAT) and
5) how much do you need to invest to hold 1 year MBA Course(Fee)
|Ranks||Top MBA B-Schools in India||Name of 1 Yr. MBA Programme||1 Yr. MBA Programme Fee||1 Yr. MBA Avg. Placement Rs.||Avg. GMAT score|
|1||K J Somaiya Institute of Mgmt, Mumbai||MBA Executive (MBA-Ex)||8.17 lac||10.70 lac||600+|
|2||SOIL Gurgaon||Post Graduate Program in Business Leadership||15.03 lac||10.70 lac||600+|
|3||MDI Gurgaon||National Management Programme (NMP)||15.35 lac||19lac||660+|
|4||IIM Shillong||Post Graduate Program for Executives – Managing Business in Emerging Economies (PGPEx- MBEE)||18.75 lac||17.30 lac||600+|
|5||Great Lakes Chennai||Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)||19.25 lac||13.63 lac||670+|
|6||XLRI Jamshedpur||PGDM-Executive||20 lac||18 lac||640+|
|7||IIM Indore||Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)||20.10 lac||20.65lac||650+|
|8||SPJIMR Mumbai||Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)||20.50 lac||19.50 lac||660+|
|9||IIM Udaipur||MBA- Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM); MBA- Digital Enterprise Management (DEM)||21 lac||MBA-GSCM: 19.05 lac/MBA-DEM: 19.28 lac||600+|
|10||IIM Calcutta||Executive -MBA or Executive- PGDM(MBAX/PGPX)||22 lac||28.75 lac||685+|
|11||IIM Kozhikode||Post Graduate Program in Business Leadership (PGP-BL)||22.50 lac||24.20 lac||600+|
|12||IIM Lucknow||International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX)||23.50 lac||–||670+|
|13||IIM Bangalore||Executive- Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)||27.50 lac||29.88 lac||690+|
|14||IIM Ahmedabad||Executive -Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPEX)||28 lac||33.36 lac||701+|
|15||ISB Hyderabad||Post Graduate Programme in Management (EMBA/PGPX)||37.48 lac||24.36 lac||700+|
Now here is the list of MBA colleges that offered the best One-year MBA programs in India:
1. IMT Ghaziabad -Executive Program – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM Ex)
2. IMI New Delhi – Executive Program- Post Graduate Diploma in Mgmt. (PGDM Ex)
3. XIMB -Executive Program-Master in Business Administration (EMBA)
4. IRMA Anand – Executive Program -Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Mgmt. (PGDM-RM Ex)
5. FORE – Executive Program-Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGP Ex)
6. LBSIM – Executive Program-Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM Ex)
7. SDMIMD Mysore: Executive Certification Program-Post Graduate in Management (PGCM)
8. IPE Hyderabad – Executive Program -Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM Ex)
Admission Eligibility: The institutes that offer one-year full-time MBA Courses admit applicants with valid average GMAT/GRE Scores and graduate with a minimum of 50%.They should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal both as well as professional experience i.e. Between 5 to 10 years.
Admission Process: For taking admission in one year MBA program, candidates need to fill the application form that is released in the last month of the year i.e. Nov. Or Dec. If candidate matches the eligibility criteria then call for the Group discussion /aptitude test and finally PI (Personal Interview)
The ranking of One year MBA in India is not very wide but few reputed publications release one year MBA programs Rankings in India. In the year 2021, Financial Times published one year MBA program ranking. According to Financial Times Publications, London MBA rankings, only one-year MBA programs like IIM Bangalore’s EPGP, IIM Ahmedabad’s PGPX and IIM Calcutta’s PGPEX program hold the position not include these b-schools 2 year MBA Programs. As working experience is very mandatory for financial times ranking but it is not compulsory for 2 year MBA or PGDM courses. As we discussed above that working experience is one of the most important factors to get admission for One- year MBA programs.
According to Financial Times rankings, the top 5 one year MBA Programs in India that hold the position globally:
1. ISB Hyderabad holds 23rd position
2. IIM ,Bangalore holds 35th position
3. IIM, Calcutta holds 44th position
4. IIM , Ahmedabad holds 48th position
5. IIM , Indore hols 94th position
ISB Hyderabad holds 23rdposition globally and 1st place in India among all one year MBA b-schools by FT Global Rankings. For taking admission to ISB PGP Program, the applicant should have 2+ years of working experience and the average GMAT score should be 700+.
IIM, Bangalore holds 35th position globally and 2nd place in India by FT Global Rankings. The eligibility of the IIM EPGP Program is the participant should have 8+ years of working experience and the averageGMAT score should be 690+.
IIM, Calcutta comes on 44th position globally and in India, it holds 3rd place by FT Global Rankings. They provide anIIM MBA Ex program for one year. It requires 5+ years of professional working experience and a valid GMAT score.
IIM, Ahmedabad is placed in 48th position and 4th position in India by FT Global Rankings. They offer one year Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPEX) means IIM PGPEX Program. They admit applicants if they have 8+ years of professional work ex. And valid average GMAT score which is more than 700+
IIM, Indore is placed on 94th, and in India, it holds 5th place by FT Global Rankings. They offer a one- year Executive program in Post-Graduation Management means IIM EPGP Program. The applicant’s eligibility for admission should be experienced and cleared GMAT entrance test. The minimum working experience requires 5 years and a maximum of 9+years.GMAT Score should be 650+
Placements of 1 year MBA Program in India:
The candidates who hold this 1 year MBA Program get excellent placement. The demand for 1 year MBA Candidates is at a peak in the market that is why the best recruiters of the different sectors recruit them e.g. Banks, IT Companies, Big Consulting firms. If the individuals are going for 1 year MBA from the best B-Schools then they will definitely get the highest package.
You can also get 1 year MBA or 1 year Executive MBA from abroad. Here we will discuss the top B Schools abroad.
1) Maastricht School of Management- Netherlands with average fees INR 29.33 lac
2) Rome Business School- Italy with average fees INR 16.24 lac
3) Robert Kennedy College- United Kingdom with average fees INR 11.15 lac
4) Bryant University- USAwith average fees INR 90k
5) The University of Stirling- UK with average fees INR 19lac
6) Goizueta Business School- USA with average fees INR 76.50lac
7) Kellogg School of Management, USA with average fees INR 76 lac
8) Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands with average fees INR 48.50lac
9) Rushford Business School, Switzerland with average fees INR 5.50lac
10) ESCP Business School, France with average fees INR 41.50lac
11) Hult International Business School (London, Dubai, Shanghai) with average fees INR 58.50lac
12) The International University of Japan, with average fees INR 23lac
Admission Process and eligibility in Abroad:
Applicants should hold a graduation degree with excellent command of communication skills both verbal and written. Should have a minimum of 5 years of good working experience. Apart from these admission criteriaalso depends on GMAT, and language proficiency tests (TOEFL and IELTS) scoreboard, and language of the particular country their applicant want to take admission. Some universities have their own entrance test that test applicants had to clear and then finally go through the personal interview for taking admission in it.
Placements after holding 1 year MBA Abroad:
After holding an Abroad 1 year MBA degree, applicants get placed in the well-known and esteemed organizations in international countries with a handsome average salary package i.e. from INR 45 lakhs to 6 crores. Top recruiters of the best and esteemed organisations recruit them e.g. Apple, JP Morgan, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, and all.