Executive Program in Master of Business Administration is designed especially for working professionals and this post-graduation course is more targets on ultra-fine detailing than theory. It can be either full-time or part-time.
Several best B-schools in India are masters to offer EMBA courses. This course is basically designed for that only professional who has a minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience but also wants career growth. As we know Management degree with this much experience will provide definitely a good hike in salary and position. Apart from this some colleges also admit that professionals who have less than 5 years of working experience. For admission, some colleges ask for professional experience or GMAT score/GRE score/Other MBA entrance test score/ own test Scores or both.
Here is the table of the top MBA colleges that offered EMBA, programs name, duration of the programs, and the most important point is eligibility (professional experience + entrance test score). Below mentioned the top 22 b-schools provide the best executive programs:
|S.No.||Colleges||Programmes||Duration||Eligibility test||Minimum Work Exp.|
|1||IIM Kashipur, Dehradun||MBA-WX||24 months(weekends)||CAT/GMAT score||3 years|
|2||IIM,Udaipur||MBA in Global Supply Chain & MBA in Digital Enterprise Management||12 months (full-time)||GMAT/GRE/CAT score (taken in 2018 or later)||3 years|
|3||IIM, Bangalore||EPGP||12 months (full-time)||GMAT/ GRE||5 years|
|PGPEM||2 year (weekends)||GMAT/ GRE/ CAT/ IIMB test||4 years|
|4||IIM, Ahmedabad||MBA-PGPX||12 months (full-time)||GMAT/ GRE||4 years|
|5||IIM, Calcutta||MBA Ex||12 months (full-time)||GMAT||5 years|
|6||IIM, Lucknow||WMP / PGPWE||24 Months (weekends)||GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GATE/PGP-WE Entrance Exam||3 years|
|IPMX||12 Months full-time||GMAT||5 years|
|7||IIM, Kozhikode||EPGP||24 Months (weekend/evening/online)||GMAT/ EMAT/ CAT||3 years|
|8||IIM, Indore||EPGP||12 Months full-time||GMAT||5 years|
|PGPMX||24 Months (weekends)||Aptitude Test||5 years|
|9||IIM, Tiruchirappalli||PGPBM||24 Months (weekend)||GMAT/ CAT/ Written Test||3 years|
|10||IIM, Shillong||PGPEx-MBEE||12 Months (full-time)||GMAT/ CAT||5 years|
|MBA (Working Executives)||24-36 Months (weekends)||3 years|
|11||ISB, Hyderabad||PGPpro||18 months (weekends)||–||5 years|
|PGPMAX||15 months (part-time)||–||10 years|
|12||Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur||PGDM (GM)||15 months full-time||GMAT/ XAT||5 years|
|13||Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi||MBA Executive(Health care administration)||24 Months full-time (evening)||General Ability Test||5 years|
|14||SP Jain School of Global Management||E-MBA||18 months (part-time)||Aptitude Test||3 years|
|15||Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon||PGDM-EMP(Public Policy, Governance and Energy Sector)||36 Months(Part-time)||GMAT/ CAT/ MDI test||3 years|
|16||Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad||PGDM Executive||15 months (full-time)||GMAT/ CAT/ XAT||5 years|
|17||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi||EPGDIB||18 months (weekends)||–||3 years|
|EPGDF||18 months (weekends)||–||3 years|
|18||(Narsee Moonjee)NMIMS School of Business Management||EMBA(Pharmaceutical management)||15 or 24 months (part-time)||GMAT/ NMAT/ Written Test||5 years|
|19||Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune||MBA Executive||30 months (weekdays/weekends)||–||2 years|
|20||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune||MBA Executive||30 months (weekends)||Online Exam||2 years|
|21||Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||PGXPM||20 months (part-time)||CAT/ XAT/ EA by GMAC||8 years|
|22||International Management Institute (IMI), Delhi||Executive PGDM||15 months full-time||GMAT/ CAT/ XAT||5 years|
1) Few B-schools admit candidates on the basis of their work profile/professional experience. They do not require any entrance test score for it.
2) Where most of the b-schools do not have age criteria but The IndianInstitute of Ahmedabad considers candidates with the minimum age limit of 25 years.
3) IIFT considers candidates with engineering graduate and post graduate with 3 years of professional working experience and if non- engineering graduates want to take part in the executive program of IIFT then they should have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
4) When candidates satisfy all the criteria then they shortlist on that basis. It doesn’t mean if the candidate meets all criteria on the basis of work experience and entrance test score then they got selected. After this, they need to go through group discussion/essay writing and personal interview.
When we read an overall article about EMBA, the first comes to our mind that if candidates have this much vast experience then what is the need of doing this executive program. With this much experience, they can lead in every field. Here we will discuss the opportunities that we can adapt after holding the Executive MBA degree in India:
1) Executive MBA degree provides the candidates proper guidance to become the best in every field either in top MNC or their own business.
2) After holding this EMBA degree, Individuals can get a hike not only in position but also in salary.
3)Individuals who hold an Executive MBA degree in India are offered an average salary range is 20-30 lac per annum for part-time but if you have held this degree as a full-time, you can get an average salary range of 80 -90 lac per annum.
4) If the individuals have an Executive MBA degree then they can get jobs anywhere. They don’t need placements. There is a demand for EMBA that is why the best recruiters of the organizations recruit them e.g. Tata Consultancy Services(TCS), Wipro, Infosys, PwC, Credit Suisse, etc.