Distance MBA is also known as correspondence MBA. In this professional program, students can attend classes without their physical appearance. The distance MBA program is a good course for those individuals who cannot afford it in terms of time and money.It can be online, offline, or both in distance learning.
The Distance MBA program is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). Due to Corona Virus Pandemic-2019, the distance MBA gained popularity as it was satisfying the criteria of Covid-19 that provide services by maintaining social distancing. In 2018, the UGC regulations have declared that Higher Educational Institutions can provide open and distance learning (ODL) online certification like the other regular courses. The eligibility of the distance MBA program is NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) score 3.30 out of 4.
There are many colleges in India that provide a Distance MBA. Here we will discuss the colleges that are actually good in terms of career growth.
Ministry of Education i.e. Ministry of Human Resources Department has acknowledged that these six sets of institutes can provide Distance MBA in India. These institutions provide career growth to those individuals who are already working or learners.
1) DEIs at Stand-Alone Institutions means many institutions are not affiliated by any universities but are recognized by several councils and Ministry, are offered a distance MBA Program.
2) DEIs at Institutions of National Importance means an institute that prepares a talented individual in a referred region of the state like Central universities, State Universities, State Private Universities and Deemed Universities ( the institute that works in the field of study)
3) National Open University- IGNOU.
4) State Open Universities
1) Narsee Moonjee Institute of Management Studies(NMIMS) – Deemed University
2) Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning- Deemed University
5) Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim
6) We school, Mumbai
7) Amity University
8) Annamalia University, Tamilnadu
Eligibility for Distance MBA:
Applicants should be graduates from recognized universities with a minimum of 50% marks. Should have valid score of any MBA Entrance test. Working experience is not mandatory for taking admission.
Importance of Distance MBA:
1) Affordable: The Distance MBA isa very affordable program in terms of money and time.As you need not take regular classes like Regular MBA. Where regular MBA costs 5 to 12 lac, the distance MBA costs maximum of INR 1.50 lac.
2) Updated Study Material: Top colleges that offer the distance MBA, update their study curriculum as per the latest education technology.
3) Recognized: Approved by UGCs Distance Education Bureau.
Type of Courses and Cost of Distance MBA:
|S.No.||Distance MBA College||Course Type||Distance MBA College Fee|
|1||Narsee Moonjee Institute of Management Studies- Distance learning||2 Year PGDBM||INR 83K|
|1 Year Diploma in Business Management||INR 42K|
|11 Months Certification Program||INR 42K|
|2||Symbiosis canter for distance Learning||2 Year PGDBM||INR 37K|
|1 Year Diploma in EXIM||INR 23K|
|6 Months Certification Program||INR 11K|
|2 years MBA||INR 37K|
|3||IMT Centre for distance learning, Ghaziabad||2 Year PGDBM||INR 88K|
|1 Year Diploma in Business Management||INR 44K|
|4||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||2 Years MBA||INR 38K|
|5||Sikkim Manipal University- Distance Education, Sikkim||2 Years MBA||INR 80K|
|6||Welingkar Institute of Management (WeSchool), Mumbai||2 years MBA||INR 61K|
|7||Amity University||2 years MBA||INR 1.50 LAC|
|8||Annamalai University, Tamilnadu||2 years MBA||INR 26K|
Leave a Reply ·